Tonight I found out that I could get overage at Target - to apply to other items. My bill was over $49 and it came down to only $7.72. I was aiming for less than $5 but my husband was with and I couldn't control everything that went into the cart i.e. hot dogs.
Here's how it went down:
- 6 boxes of Bounce for $ .48 (would have been free but they were $ .09 more in that town than in my town)
- 2 tubes of Jergens lotion $1 both after coupon
- 2 containers of deli meat $3.66 for both after sales and coupon (a little high on this one but we needed it)
- 4 - 5 count Zyrtect packages - MONEY MAKER! They sold for $5.59, coupon was for $6, so total was -$1.64
- and a package of Ball Park franks which doubled my total bill. He didn't have a coupon, but I love him anyway.