Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Menahga Donation

Another couponer asked if I had some toiletries to donate to the Green Valley Fire Donation, for the families who were affected by the fire.  Some lost their homes and farm.  I wan't sure what I could come up with since I donate almost weekly to the local food shelf, but I did come up with some things.  (click on pics to see them larger)


Toiletries:
  • 3 packages of feminine pads
  • Crest Pro-health mouth wash
  • 7 tubes of toothpaste
  • 5 toothbrushes
  • 2 Addidas shampoo/body washes
  • 9 bars of soap
  • Chidlrens spf 50 sunscreen
  • 2 bottles Garnier shampoo
  • 4 Brut deodorants
  • 2 bottles nail polish remover
  • 2 bottles nail polish
  • 2 nail files
  • 4 Cover Girl eye shadows
  • Neutrogena make up remover cloths
  • 7 Neutrogena eye makeup removers


Cleaning & First Aid
  • 409 all purpose cleaner
  • hydrogen peroxide
  • 2 tubes Ben Gay
  • 3 boxes of bandages
  • Neosporin ointment (new just needed package for UPC rebate)
  • 2 rolls waterproof tape



And if they want these, 4mg flash drives, I have about 5 to give.

Plus - I forgot to add - I have 9 cans of Beneful dog food, a 5# bag of Beneful and 3-4 cans of Iams food.

If you are interested in donating things, please check out their facebook page to see their current needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment