Friday, March 14, 2014

Updating Free & Cheap Activities


A week or so ago I started to look for free and cheap activities that are coming up.  What I found were lots of things and I didn't look at every link that came up.  I started to update my Free & Cheap Activity page with dated events and then realized something.

This was taking and would be taking too much time away from other stuff like couponing, knitting and enjoying some down time with my hubby.  So I decided to nix the idea of a dated list and just list the places to go to for ongoing activities.  I'll let the list run out through the end of April and then no more.  Of course I'll always post about an exceptionally good deal, but just not every single one that pops up.

Check the list here, I'll update my sources as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment