Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Here A Deal, There A Deal



Yesterday we went out with some friends to Davanni's and each got a free solo 1 topping pizza (or equal valued item) when we brought in donations for the food shelf.  This was easy, I just grabbed a few things from my stockpile.  We went out after to Cold Stone where I used my bogo free item.  Dinner and dessert were less than $5 for 4.

Today I went to Walgreens and bought over $55 worth of stuff for $22 plus received $7 in register rewards and $20 worth of points to redeem.

Then I went to lunch with my husband to Arby's and got their $ .64 roast beef sandwich with coupon.

My list for Target is in process, that will be Friday.  And I will get free ice cream at Coborns.

It's easy to get deals and save money on things you already like to do, once you get your rhythm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment